Thursday, May 6, 2010

If I was a Tiger I Would Never Have Lost my Cookie

Latest blog posted at The Momoir Project

I’m having one of those moments where I’m hungry but I don’t know what I want. My eyes rove around the kitchen alighting here on a salt shaker, there on a dried up end of a baguette and finally landing on a bag of cookies on the counter. Yes! I’ll have a cookie! And tea! I plug in the kettle then remember I was in the middle of cleaning the bathroom and should probably finish. I head back, noting on the way that the rabbit needs hay and also that a pair of my shoes is up on the windowsill. I pass a National Geographic magazine that is open at an article discussing animals and how they hunt with a prey image. How primitive I think to myself. I don’t need a prey image. I can multi-task.

Read the rest here http://www.themomoirproject.com/?p=990

No comments:

Post a Comment