Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Too Close to the Singularity

Sorry my postings are so sparse right now. I seem to have fallen into a black hole of time and am having trouble getting out. Things will settle down soon (right) and I will stop neglecting you...
In the meantime, as it getting close to Halloween, may I suggest you cuddle up with a good Zombie book or movie. My favourite Zombie movie is Shaun of the Dead ("this one's got an arm off!")and I also highly recommend Zombieland ("Any regrets? Well, probably Garfield"). If you prefer books, World War Z by Max Brooks is very informative. I also enjoyed Pride and Prejudice and Zombies; the illustrations are particularly good.
So catch up on your Zombie culture and trivia and I will be back shortly with my next blog which will may or may not have something to do with Zombies.
Cheers,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment