Saturday, August 8, 2009

It’s all about me…

Hey sorry about the blatant self-promotion but if you are enjoying my blog (and thank-you SO much for all the positive feedback – you are so encouraging!), please consider becoming a follower. No, this does not mean you are joining a cult. I actually don’t really know what it means other than you will appear in my list of followers and apparently, the more followers I get, the greater my chances of becoming a Blog of Note on the Blogger site. Yes, it really is all about me. But I am enjoying this whole thing so much and I hope you are too.

To become a follower, I think you have to click on the ‘follow’ button, and then sign up with Google. I hope this isn’t a cumbersome process…

Anyway – thanks for considering it!

Cheers,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment