Friday, June 26, 2009

What? No Internet??

We have arrived in Kent and successfully located our cottage on the grounds of Leeds Castle. It's pretty 'sweet' as Jacob said. My mum just about burst into tears at the englishness of it all - sheep in a field, rolling hills, a castle in the background and a cricket pitch! The only down side is that there is no internet access so my updates will be 'spotty' over the next few days. I have found some access right now at the local pub where I am happy to report that I am enjoying a ploughman's lunch! SMASHING! GORGEOUS!
You will also be pleased to hear that Leeds Castle was a favourite of Henry VIII; he often brought his wives here while on progress around England.
I'll try and write more but my posts might not be as frequent.

No comments:

Post a Comment